GTWE German Technology for Water and Energy
Specialist for Water Treatment
Traditionally our company has specialized in water treatment technology and services for:
GTWE water treatment technology stands out due to low operating and maintenance costs and its water and energy saving functioning.
Our internal quality management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Biochar and Biogas
Since 2013 GTWE cooperates with German manufacturers of biomass utilization technology for:
GTWE – Spin-out of Atec Automatisierungstechnik
Atec Automatisierungstechnik GmbH is a medium sized family owned company with its headquarters in the swabian city of Neu-Ulm, Germany. Since 1991 Atec is well known as a provider of exigent products and services in the fields of automation engineering and environmental technology, in particular for water treatment. In Germany and other, mainly European, countries the company has a great number of satisfied and loyal customers from automotive, solar, watchmaking and chemical industries.
- September 2011: GTWE German Technology for Water and Energy is founded
- January 2013: GTWE takes over the international water treatment business of Atec
- March 2013: Founding of a branch in Central America / San José, Costa Rica
- April 2013: Establishment of distribution partnerships in several Eastern-European countries
- July 2013: GTWE becomes exclusive distributor for Huber Waste Water Treatment Technology in Costa Rica
- October 2015: GTWE Costa Rica introduces its new website focused on wastewater treatment in Costa Rica and Central America.
- May 2016: GTWE offers drinking water purification filters in Costa Rica under the label GTWE Hogar
Step by step GTWE pushes the internationalization and the development of new markets and new groups of customers for its products and services. Of course the close connection to Atec will always be preserved.